Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photography: Catalogue 130621: Send me a polaroid...

One Spring Morning
Carlton, Melbourne 
Helloooo there! So, it's been quite a while now. Haha, life does seem to catch up during university semesters and being busy is just part of the experience I guess. 

I have a fascination for instant photographs. Polaroids, if you will.

There is a true sense of organic emotion in each- something that can't be planned, posed, perfected and deleted if not up to scratch.

And it's something I like to collect- separate memories of my life, raw and real, through photographs.




But isn't it ironic, don't you think, that in this modern day and age, developing film is more expensive than ever? My Dad's old Minolta camera became mine about a year ago, but I seriously can't bring myself to use it. You only get twenty-five shots in a roll of film and the roll cost me $10. That's nothing, I hear you say, but of course, the developing hits your hip pocket. Hard.
Sigh.
Seriously, I'd love to own an original Polaroid, but seriously the film and development costs would eat up my jam money T_T.

Love Polaroids but really can't afford the upward price costs? Try Poladroid :)
Hehe, it can be our little secret ;)

Taipei 101
Taipei, Taiwan


Nanjing Rd
Shanghai, China

Nanjing Rd
Shanghai, China

Totoro!
COEX Mall, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

The wintry drive home
Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

Blanketed by Snow
Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

Geongbokgung Palace
Seoul, Korea

Royal Exhibition Building
Melbourne, Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment